Thursday, June 9, 2022

Throwback Thursday: Let's Ride Silverbuckle stables

My life is complete. It crushed me when my fancy new computer couldn't run the disk. (that was like 10 years ago). But now? I found it on steam and it brings me joy.
  https://store.steampowered.com/app/1587860/Lets_Ride_Silver_Buckle_Stables/

If you've never played. You get a farm and a horse(s).



And you can take care of your horse in the barn. Wash and brush it. Get it food and water. Give it treats.


You can take it on trail rides around your farm.
+

And you can go to horse shows and compete in western games like barrel racing. To win buckles and more horses/ different saddles.




It was super fun. Much easier now that I'm an adult but I spent quite a few hours replaying it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style