- Stitch marks on browband and side pieces.
- Custom shaped side pieces
- Everything is adjustable, even the chin strap (not usually the case, I'm afraid)
- Reins are re-attachable and adjustable
- Leather conchos around the sparkle conchos
Things that I need to work on:
- None of the buckles have tongues (oh my). Need to get myself the proper gauge of wire for this!
- Stitch marks are only in some places, not all...
- Uneven stitch marks! (Could be fixed if I purchase a pounce wheel or practiced a lot more)
- Colorful, yes. Intricate, not even close. Need to work on details!!!!
- Generalized bulk reduction.
Anyway it is now up on my etsy for $25. Edit: Sold! I've learned a lot and I think it looks pretty good. Here of some pics of it on Cupcake.