Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Halters gunna halt...er?

So I've got some nice halters that I'll be adding to my etsy shop in the upcoming days. They're finished and the leather ones have been sealed with some tankote. I'm just waiting for my new packaging to arrive from the great Amazon... Turns out the shipping envelopes are cheaper and you can buy them more in bulk and most importantly, they're purple. Here's a sneak peak at what will be showing up in my shop. If you visit my blog, you'll notice I've added a coupon to your right! Yes you can use it on any of these beauties!


A brown leather halter and lead,



A black leather halter and lead,

And a blue/purple reversible halter and lead. (I'm going to have to work on making it sturdier. I feel like the buckles in the top are too small and finicky.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style