- Embroidery Floss
- 2.00 MM hook
- Matching Fabric
sc - single crochet
ch - chain
st - stitch
lilo - stitch's human
sc2tog - single chain 2 together ( a basic decrease stitch)
mr- magic ring
- 3s into mr (3)
- Ch 1, sc in same st, 2 sc in each st across (6)
- Ch 1, sc in same st, sc in next 4 st, 2 sc in last st (8)
- Ch 1, sc in same st, sc in next 6 st, 2 sc in last st (10)
- Ch 1, sc in same st, sc in next 8 st, 2 sc in last st (12)
- Ch 1, sc in next st, chain 4, skip 2 st, sc in next 4 st, chain 4, skip 2 st, sc in last 2 st.
- Ch 1, sc in each st across (16)
- *This is the border, if you want another color border, this is where you change colors* Don't turn, ch 2, sc in same st, sc across until you reach the mr, sc ch1 sc in mr, sc in each st until the next corner, sc ch1 sc in same st, sc across and slst into ch1.
- Finish off, don't weave in this end, it is one of your ties. Tie a piece to the other side and weave in the short piece to make the two ties. Make sure they are long enough to tie under horse's chin.
It should fit relatively well for lady phase/ fleet street max molds.
- Cut out ear shaped bits of fabric as shown.
- Fraycheck the edges.
- Either glue or sew the outer edge for form an ear shape. I sewed. Leave a little room at bottom for sewing to the bonnet.
- Cut a slit opposite to where you sewed
- Sew to the bonnet. Done!
version 2 I want a more pointy shape to the bonnet and less bulk in the back maybe? Also I really need to get a more ear-ish shape for the ear sleeves.