Highlights of 2019
In June I finished my Stirrups design and they went live on etsy, they then got redesigned in November-ish because Yvonne has big feet.
I finished 5 saddles this year including my first english one.
My CAD designs went from nothing to... 11 (That are on etsy, I designed other random things too.)
- English Stirrups
- Western Stirrups
- Pitch Forks
- Jump Cups
- Saddle Racks with a *Blanket Bar*
- Bridle Racks
- *Customizable* Bridle Racks
- Saddle Stands
- Feed Pans
My stirrups and pitch forks became got a glowing review from Braymere. Which is very exciting.
For the New Year I've got some goals. I met most of mine from last year so I'm not doing too bad at this.
- Blog more often! (What every blogger ever says). Ideally I want to keep to a 2 blog posts per month/ every other week schedule.
- Make 5 new designs. That works out to roughly 1 every 2 months with some room to spare. Between my day job and my shop, design time is low.
- Redo all photos because I need to up my game!
- Keep a better inventory of popular items. I got slammed over thanksgiving with 20 orders, I definitely did not have enough stock to keep up with that...
- Make a saddle. I want to improve that skill too. So I need some practice.