Thursday, October 10, 2019

Updates

Oh boy... I've been slammed the last few weeks by lots of big orders (yay!) and work (not yay). Got a new part time job two months ago at Joann Fabrics then that degree kinda paid off and I moved up to a lab tech job. And the two overlapped for a bit because I didn't get enough notice to give enough notice. And I was dead... But I'm back from the grave in time for Halloween and also working on my new product lines...



Well, here we are after all that work...


We've got my saddle stands in both breyer and schleich scale... and


My new bundle. (the hay bag is not quite finished, needs the strap.) This is going to replace the new horse pack and each will be an individual item because I have lots of fabrics for the hay bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style