Handcrafted By Kari
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Shovel!
If you spotted it in the last post, congrats! Shovels have been added to my shop. It rounds out my stall cleaning stuff quite nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style
Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style
So I'm just doing some more tiny Christmas decorating over here and figured I'd share the process as I go. I started with the walma...
Wheel, wheel, wheel
I made wheels. Once upon a time, long ago, I made a cart for with my harness to show for a 4H show. The hardest thing to find for the entire...
Visiting Horse College
I helped my sister move out of her barn after she graduated and I figured there might be in some interest in the equine center at Murry Stat...
No comments:
Post a Comment