Friday, June 16, 2023

Wheel Good Deals

I'm super excited for Breyerfest this year, even if I can't afford to go in person. I've always loved driving and I spent much of my childhood driving my hackney pony, Star. 



My first piece of model horse tack was a driving harness for my breyer hackney pony to match the real one and one of the things I wanted most was a cart. When I built my first cart, the biggest issue was finding appropriately sized wheels to use. When I designed ones for 3d printing I was surprised that all these years later, scale wheels were still hard to find. 


I will continue having them in my shop, but for anyone with a 3D printer, I have uploaded them to thingiverse (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6081635) and you are welcome to print and use them. I have no issues with anyone selling something they make with them, these are a component. But please do not sell the wheels.

To everyone still finishing up their Breyerfest projects I wish you the best of luck and I hope everyone has a wheel-y great breyerfest!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style