Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!!! 




To celebrate the 4th, I made a themed jump. Unfortunately to celebrate the 4th my shop is on vacation mode so it will launch in two weeks. My shop reopens on the 13th of July.

The new jump design will also launch along with a filled in version that doesn't have the star.

Did you know that you can gets sooo many miniature scale flowers on etsy! I didn't. Which is why I bought several stalks of "these might be small enough" flowers from Joanns to cut off and rearrange. Not only is my shop on etsy, but there are a ton of options for miniature props, components, and tools to find. 


I'm trying to do more themed sets since that really gets my creative energy back up and running.  I had so much fun making the patriotic horse sets! I'm starting to think that limiting it to 3 or 4 renditions is the way to go. 


It's a few months out, but I'm currently playing with some Halloween themed items. Hopefully, those will be more than ready before that holiday. (Spoiler: Glow in the Dark)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style