Wednesday, April 17, 2019

HBK7: In progress #2

I'm trying a new system since tooling is kinda wearing me out. I work on the saddle for 20 min, then I head off to do other stuff for a few hours then back to 20 min working on the saddle. It's not really precise but it does give a good measurement of how long progress really takes.

For the first 20 min session of the day:

I usually put in my border first, then I do the stamp.
And yay! The upper skirt is done done done!!!!

I also put the border around the seat piece and finished off my session by getting some of the stamping done on that piece as well.

Session 1's final results are promising.

Session #2 ended with both seat pieces getting done! And that just about wraps things up. All that's left to tool is the stirrup fenders! Then I'm left with cutting out a few odd pieces and covering my tree, setting up my seat, glueing everything together, and making the bridle.... wow, I felt like so much got done but stick with me, because there is a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgrading a Wreath, horse girl style